Thank you for being part of the Leading Learning Connective. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact the Leading Learning team. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and productive dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in the Connective for anyone who violate these rules.
- Please treat all content posted in any area of this site that requires login as confidential and not to be shared outside of this site other than with the clear permission of the person who posted the content.
- Don’t challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Don’t post commercial messages on any discussion forum, activity stream, or other area where others might see it.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please fill out the information in your profile, including a photo or avatar image. This is a community and it helps greatly to build trust and support interaction if other members have a clear idea of who you are.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your forum posts in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the site by subject.
- If you start a new discussion, please check “Notify me of replies via email.” Those who reply will expect that you will be responsive to any discussion you start, and this is the best way to ensure that you can be responsive.
- Do not post administrative messages, such as “remove me from this discussion.” Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to unsubscribe yourself. If you need help with how to do this, contact the Leading Learning team.
The Legal Stuff
Most of this is covered in the Terms of Service. Please make sure you are familiar with the Terms of Service. Yes, they contain a fair amount of legalese, but they are important, and they govern use of this site.
Again (this bears repeating!), all content – including discussion forum content – posted in the areas of this site that require login should be considered strictly confidential and not to be shared outside of the site other than with the clear permission of the person or persons who posted the content.
All content published here by Tagoras, Inc., the owner of the Leading Learning and Leading Learning Connective brands, including but not limited to event and Webinar recordings, is proprietary and copyrighted and is made available only for active members of the Leading Learning Connective. It should not be shared with non-members other than with the clear, written permission of Tagoras, Inc.