Recordings for all of the live sessions scheduled for LTD 2018 are posted below. Additional recordings have also been posted under the “Extras” section at the end of this page.
- The Anatomy of a Learning Business Strategy: How to Create It and Make It Happen
- Chunk Flip Guide Laugh: Creating Learning Tools That Lead to Action
- Content Pods: Mentoring for Today’s Generation(s) at Scale | Collaborative Coaching
- New Products, New Markets, New Business Models: Successfully Growing Your Learning Business
- When Less Is More: Identifying and Implementing Microlearning Opportunities
- Content Pods: Beyond Smile Sheets | How to Determine What Learners Want, Not Just What They Need
- Slides for Beyond Smile Sheets
- Slides for How to Determine What Learners Want, Not Just What They Need
- Chat transcript
- And remember the recording of Will Thalheimer’s session from LTD 2017 is also available below, under Extras.
- 9 Marketing Levers That Make Your Learning Irresistible
- Simple Solutions for Boosting Learning and Learner Engagement
- Key Techniques for Effective Pricing of Education | Making the Business Case for Investing in New and Better Resources
- Essential Marketing Moves for Driving Enrollments: An Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Simple, Cost-Effective Design Changes for Improving Your Online Courses
Bonus LTD 2018 Sessions
- Using Learner Feedback to Create Market-Winning Education Programs
Dr. Will Thalheimer, author of Performance-Focused Smile Sheets: A Radical Rethinking of a Dangerous Art Form, will be joining us for a Content Pod on Tuesday, February 13: Measurement and Evaluation 2.0 and How to Determine What Learners Want. If you want to do some pre-work to boost your learning, this is a recording from Will’s session at LTD 2017.
- In conjunction with the February 20 Content Pod on pricing, you may also want to view or review the following:
- A Practical Approach to Pricing: Van Westendorp and Beyond (Online Workshop from LTD 2017 | 50:56)
- Effective Pricing Practices (Content Pod from the 2015 Leading Learning Symposium | 18:05)
- 3 Axioms of Pricing (Flipped Content for Effective Pricing Practices Session | 15:45)